Java is platform independent language and Object oriented Programming language. Using advanced Java programming language we can learn how to design dynamic web applications using Java Server Pages and Java Servlet and how to connect to data base drivers. Advanced java course consist JDBC, HTML, Servlet, JSP and JSTL. Using JDBC concept you can learn database concepts in depth and perform all CRUD operations easily. Using HTML you can develop static web pages. Using Servlet and JSP you can develop dynamic web pages.
- To become familiar with the advanced features of Java Language.
- To develop Web Applications using Servlets / JSP and deploy in popular servers like Tomcat.
- To understand Java Servlets and their life cycle
- To understand Java Web application directory structure
- To develop Server side components in a Java Web application
- To understand Java server Pages (JSP) technology
- To develop reusable components using JavaBeans.
- To develop JSP pages using which use JavaBeans
- To develop JSP Custom tags and use them in JSP pages
- Writing Event Listeners in Java Web application
- Handling File uploads in Java Web application
- To discover how to write Java applications this can communicate with Relational Databases.
Pre-requisite / Target Audience
This course is designed to meet the needs of those who want to be professional Java developers. This will also help the audience to get though the Java Certification called Web Component Developer. Students should be familiar with Java programming techniques and should be comfortable with concepts such as Classes, Objects, Inheritance, Interfaces I/O Streams, Threading and Networking. Certificate like Sun Certified Java Programmer will be an added advantage.