CompTIA Cloud Overview
The CompTIA Cloud Essential certification is applicable to a wide range of IT professionals. This course is geared towards IT professionals currently in or looking for positions as IT consultants, IT technical services, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants and business process owners’ analysts. This course is the first step on a training path that leads to a technical career in cloud computing.
What will you learn?
This course includes 8 hours of training and 44 videos. Upon completion of the course, students will understand the following:
- Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspectives/Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
10 in stock