Exam 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
The SQL Server 2016 Administration course prepares student for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-764. By the end of this course, you will be able to administer a Microsoft SQL 2016 server. This SQL Server 2016 Administration course is intended for IT professionals responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server environment. Students preparing for the 70-764 exam will typically will have at least 2 years of experience working with SQL Server.
About The Administering a SQL Server Database Infrastructure 2016 (70-764) Exam
During this exam, you should be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Configure data access and auditing (20–25%)
- Manage backup and restore of databases (20–25%)
- Manage and monitor SQL Server instances (35–40%)
- Manage high availability and disaster recovery (20–25%)
Microsoft currently charges $165 for this exam. Check the Microsoft site for confirmation and if any, updated information.
70-765: PROVISIONING SQL DATABASES
Welcome to this course: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-765) – Provisioning SQL Databases. This exam is intended for architects, senior developers, infrastructure specialists, and development leads. Candidates have a working knowledge of the various cloud service models and service model architectures, data storage options, and data synchronization techniques. Candidates also have a working knowledge of deployment models, upgrading and migrating databases, and applications and services, in addition to integrating Azure applications with external resources.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• Implement SQL in Azure
• Deploy a Microsoft Azure SQL Database
• Plan for SQL Server installation
• Deploy SQL Server instances
• Deploy SQL Server databases to Azure virtual machines
• Manage databases and instances
• Configure secure access to Microsoft Azure SQL Databases
• Configure SQL Server performance settings
• Manage SQL Server instances
• Manage SQL Storage
• Perform database maintenance
At the end of this course, you will have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the Provisioning SQL Databases Exam. So let’s get started.
Who is the target audience?
• Web Developers
• Software Developers
• Anyone who wants to pass Exam 70-765