You’re already an expert!
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
Windows 10 Professional Perform a new, reinstall or repair windows with DVD for 64 bit additions will help fix all of the following scenarios and much more that you may be struggling with right now, everything you will need to install a clean copy and activate it online.
Install a clean version of windows 10 Pro Whether you are in need of a complete restore, repair, recover, or re install this disc will provide answers and fixes for all of the issues listed above. Caution Make sure to back up all your data before preforming a clean install of windows 10 pro.
- Web: Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that’s built to give you a better web experience.
- Store: Windows Store, a unified shopping experience.
- Multi-Tasking: Easily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view.
- Hi Cortona: Cortana works across your day and your devices to help you get things done.
- Interact: Touch, type, write: the choice is yours so you can use whatever works best for what you’re doing.
- Screen: Your screen can be optimized to work with touch or keyboard and mouse.
- Apps: Great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video and these apps use OneDrive to back up your information and sync.
If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your PC or tablet, here’s what it takes.
- Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest version either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600