Windows 11 Home
Microsoft’s newest operating system, Windows 11 Home, comes with a better look and features to help you do more. It’s great for gaming, has a fresh Start menu, and works well with Microsoft services. It keeps your computer safe with regular updates.
Here are some key features of Microsoft Windows 11 Home:
- Redesigned Start Menu: Windows 11 Home-Centered Start Menu for easy app and file access in a modern interface.
- Enhanced Multitasking: Windows 11 Home introduces efficient multitasking with Snap Layouts, Snap Groups, and Virtual Desktops.
- Microsoft Store Revamp: Redesigned Microsoft Store in Windows 11 Home offers curated apps, and seamless downloading of Win32 and UWP apps.
- Improved Touch, Pen, and Voice Input: Windows 11 Home enhances touch, pen, and voice input for improved device interaction and productivity.
- Microsoft Teams Integration: Windows 11 Home integrates Teams in the taskbar for seamless collaboration with colleagues and friends.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.
- RAM: 4 GB or more.
- Storage: 64 GB or more.
- Display: A display with a resolution of 720p (1280 x 720) or higher.
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 compatible or later with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Secure Boot: Firmware should support UEFI version 2.0 or higher with Secure Boot capability.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module version 2.0.
- Internet Connection: Internet connectivity is necessary for certain features and updates.
BullZIGA Antivirus Security
BullZIGA antivirus protects your computer from viruses, malware, ransomware, trojans, and spyware. It uses smart security tools to actively defend your computer. If it detects any threats, it will block and alert you. It’s easy to use and also keeps your email safe from dangerous threats.
Here are some key features of BullZIGA Antivirus:
Note: The Package includes a DVD and Key Card. The Product will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
DISCLAIMER for International Orders (Not Applicable for USA orders)
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and commission fees are not included in the product price or shipping from the USA, and handling costs will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for specific packages. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages.
You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these extra costs will be. Additionally, you may review below additional information for shipments shipping to Canada which can apply to other countries as well.