INCLUDES: Microsoft Windows 11 Professional USB Kit & Product Key – System Requirements to run correctly 64-bit INTEL I7 8TH GENERATION OR AMD Ryzen 3 or higher processor 8GB of memory, 64GB of storage, UEFI secure boot and TPM 2.0 USERS SUPPORTED: 1 User DEVICES SUPPORTED: 1 Device LICENSE TYPE: Perpetual Non Transferable License
Note : This is a USB Product with License key in the box. The Product will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
Windows 11 system requirements
There’s been a lot of discussion as to which devices are eligible for Windows 11. Regardless of the TPM requirement, others are simply wondering if they need to look to upgrade their PC or laptop soon.
Microsoft has published the requirements for the update which you view below:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color channel, at least 9-inch diagonal
- Internet Connection and Microsoft Account: Windows 11 Home requires an active internet connection and a Microsoft Account to complete initial, first-use setup of the operating system, or when switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S-mode.