What is this course about
SMC™ certification will enhance the industry credibility and recognition of management professionals and also boost their earning potential.
According to payscale.com- An SMC™ professional has a median salary of $112,000 a year.
An SMC™ certification provides the required credential which proves that you have a full understanding of Scrum and how to apply its principles in the workplace.
What are the Course Objectives
By the end of this training you will be
- Proficient in Scrum terminologies and its applications
- Facilitate daily Scrums, User Stories, Sprint Planning and Sprint Reviews
- Implement distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Take up the Scrum Master role with any Scrum Implementing Organization
Who should take this course
The Agile Scrum Master certification is best suited for
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, ScrumMasters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification