One of the most difficult technical tasks these days is to develop high-performing, highly-available, secure databases. With Microsoft Azure, this is done using Azure’s global network of data centers. In this course, I’ll teach you everything you need to know to pass the Microsoft Exam 70-473 Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions.
We go through the exam requirements one by one.
- Design a hybrid SQL Server solution
- Implement SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Design a database solution on Azure SQL database
- Design and implement MySQL and PostgreSQL database solutions in Azure
- Design and implement Database security
- Design and implement high availability solutions
- Design and implement scalable solutions
- Design and implement Azure SQL Database data recovery
- Monitor and troubleshoot databases on Azure
Azure is one of the fastest-growing cloud platforms there is, and demand for people with Azure skills is higher than ever. Employers find it difficult to find qualified workers with the skills needed in today’s production environments.
Wouldn’t you love to get certified as a Cloud Data Platform specialist in Microsoft Azure?
This course covers most of the major database platforms that run inside Azure – the ones tested on the 70-473 exam. You’ll learn SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for MySQL, and Azure Database for PostgreSQL. We pay particular attention to setting those services up for security, scaling and availability.
This is the only course on the market on the 70-473 exam!
So pick up this course today, and prove to the world that you know Azure databases better than anyone!
Microsoft, Windows, and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
- An IT Pro who uses cloud databases for work
- A student wanting to get MCSE Cloud Platform certification