HTML5 and CSS3 are some of the most integral and evolving web technologies that enable you to structure content and present it on the web. This course demonstrates how to use advanced HTML5 multimedia features such as video, audio, and animation.
Knowledge of these languages will help students create web pages that are easy to read and appealing to users. This course is designed to lay the foundation for mastering these two popular web publishing technologies and also focuses on the new and advanced features of HTML5, covering how to create HTML5 and CSS3 markup that will work well on the widest possible variety of web browsers, mobile devices, and machine readers, such as search engine web crawlers. The course also demonstrates how to use advanced HTML5 multimedia features such as video, audio, and animation.
What will you learn?
In this course the following content will be covered:
- Authoring Content in HTML
- Embedding and Linking Content
- Formatting Content with CSS
- Authoring Complex Content Structures
- Testing and Publishing HTML Content
- Creating HTML5 Content
- Using Advanced Techniques to Select and Apply Styles
- Using Advanced Background and Border Techniques
- Incorporating Advanced Text Formats
- Adding Animation and Multimedia