Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (OEM Software) (DVD) heralds the dawn of a new computing era. This operating system version is intended to meet the needs of professionals and businesses, and it comes as OEM software, providing a seamless installation process on 64-bit devices. Windows 11 Pro has a revamped interface that combines beauty and utility well.
The redesigned taskbar enhances multitasking and system administration, while the streamlined Start Menu enables rapid access to apps and services.
Here are some key features of Microsoft Windows 11 Pro:
- BitLocker device encryption – BitLocker locks down your device in the event of loss or theft, preventing unauthorized access to your data or systems.
- Device encryption – Only authorized people will be able to access your device and data if you enable device encryption.
- Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device has security protections built in to assist protect against malware, viruses, and ransomware.
- Internet protection – App and browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental controls and protection – Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
- Secure boot – Aids in stopping unauthorized operating systems and harmful software from loading during system startup.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) – Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Hello – Unlocks your compatible Windows devices quickly, securely, and without a password by using facial recognition, a fingerprint, or a PIN.
- Windows Security – View and manage the security and health of your device.
System Requirements for Windows 11 Pro:
- Processor: 1(GHz) or faster with at least 2 cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 GB or more.
- Storage: 64 GB or more available storage.
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2. x.
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
Note: This is a USB Product with a License key in the box. The Product will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
DISCLAIMER for International Orders (Not Applicable for USA orders)
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping from the USA, and handling costs will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages.
You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Additionally, you may review additional information below for shipments shipping to Canada which can apply to other countries as well.